Kibernetinio saugumo skyrius
Information Security Unit is Paysera's information security authority led by the chief of information security officer (CISO).
Our primary function is to provide professional advice to the business in order to Paysera keep the security layer of its fintech services at the highest level.
Our task is to fight the threats that cause confidentiality, integrity and availability risks to Paysera's information, information systems and other values.
- continuous monitoring of cyber threats,
- run risk assessments,
- plan and implement cyber counter-measures,
- lead penetration tests and security audits,
- own PCI DSS security compliance area of responsibility,
- provide expertise on malware defenses and secure coding assurance,
- implement security measures and solutions as per the World's best practices and standards.
- maintain awareness program and educate the staff on security.
Prisijunk prie mūsų
Kai atsiras tinkama pozicija, būtinai svarstysime tavo kandidatūrą.