You will be responsible for:
- working in a multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- participating in the planning, design, implementation, and support of Paysera products;
- following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;
- constantly improving as a developer and a team member, and sharing knowledge with other team members.
From you we expect intrinsic motivation and:
- 1+ years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- 3+ years of work experience as a developer;
- good knowledge of PHP or other programming languages (we're still looking for a PHP developer, but it's ok if you're willing to switch from Java, C#, or any other language);
- experience working with Symfony framework, PHPUnit, Docker (would be an additional advantage as those are some of the technologies that we use daily).
You can read more about the technologies we use and the way we do things on our engineering blog.
What we offer:
- excellent work conditions – flexible working hours, separate workspaces for teams, possibility to work from home;
- conditions for continued growth and professional development;
- a professional and supportive team;
- healthy snacks and drinks every day to boost your productivity;
- company e-scooters for work and leisure use;
- gym facilities, table tennis, foosball, VR, and other fun benefits.
You will be asked to complete a task, which will be rewarded if completed successfully.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "PHP Developer Kaunas" to the email address [email protected]. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 1600 to 5700 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).