Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for:
- identifying the demand of the nostro accounts network at banks and partners and developing it;
- recognising and creating beneficial partnerships with local and international firms and banks;
- meeting and negotiating with a network of potential and current partners;
- maintaining relationships with a network of current partners and banks;
- representing the company at local and international exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other events;
- market analysis;
- statistical analysis;
- completing other tasks assigned by the manager.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- similar work experience;
- experience in the financial sector;
- a degree in Management or Economics;
- excellent knowledge of English (additional language would be taken as an advantage);
- a driving license.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance;
- internal and external trainings and learning courses, conferences;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - game nights, various team building events and even more, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters, which can be used for work/leisure time;
- free drinks and healthy snacks.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Business Development Manager" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 750 to 4100 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).