„Paysera LT“ nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for:
- identifying the demand of the nostro accounts network at banks and partners and developing it;
- recognising and creating beneficial partnerships with local and international firms and banks;
- meeting and negotiating with a network of potential and current partners;
- maintaining relationships with a network of current partners and banks;
- representing the company at local and international exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other events;
- completing other tasks assigned by the manager.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- similar work experience;
- experience in the financial sector;
- a degree in Management or Economics;
- excellent knowledge of English;
- a presentable appearance;
- a driving license.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays);
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.