Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying the demand of the nostro accounts network at banks and partners and developing it;
- Recognising and creating beneficial partnerships with local and international firms and banks;
- Meeting and negotiating with a network of potential and current partners;
- Maintaining relationships with a network of current partners and banks;
- Representing the company at local and international exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other events;
- Completing other tasks assigned by the manager.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- Similar work experience;
- Experience in the financial sector;
- A degree in Management or Economics;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- A presentable appearance;
- A driving license.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- In each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- Flexible working hours;
- Accident insurance;
- Internal and external trainings and learning courses, conferences;
- Perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera.
- Electric scooters, which can be used for work/leisure time;
- Free drinks and healthy snacks.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Business Development Manager" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 1200 to 2000 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).