Senior PHP Developer / System Architect VilniujeWe are looking for an experienced Senior Developer or System Architect to help with creating, maintaining and communicating the technical vision of our FinTech systems, nurturing their constant growth in features and usage.
You will be responsible for:
- getting involved with making long-term decisions in sophisticated and distributed FinTech systems;
- following and contributing to development best-practices;
- proactively engaging in the planning, design, implementation and support of Paysera products;
- getting involved with development and coding when necessary;
- communicating with and consulting developer teams on architectural and high-level coding decisions;
- constantly improving as a team member, sharing knowledge and helping others grow.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- 3+ years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- 2+ years experience of planning and implementation of development strategy for large systems;
- good knowledge in PHP or other programming languages;
- knowledge in working with frameworks, solving complexity with OOP and SOLID principles;
- experience with distributed systems, high traffic, big data and asynchronous processing.
Some of the technologies that we use daily:
- PHP 7, Symfony framework, PHPUnit;
- React, Webpack, Jest;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible;
- experience with these can give bonus points, but it is not required – we provide the time, tools and resources needed for learning all the necessary technologies, methodologies and conventions. You can read more about the way we do things in our engineering blog (https://paysera.engineering/about/).
It's worth being a Paysera employee because of:
- internal and external trainings and learning cources, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations, more about #workation;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights, various team building events We_are_Paysera;
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays);
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject „Senior PHP Developer / System Architect Vilnius“ to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.