Senior PHP Developer / System Architect
We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer or System Architect to help with creating, maintaining and communicating the technical vision of our FinTech systems, nurturing their constant growth in features and usage.
You will be responsible for:
- getting involved with making long-term decisions in sophisticated and distributed FinTech systems;
- following and contributing to development best-practices;
- proactively engaging in the planning, design, implementation and support of Paysera products;
- getting involved with development and coding when necessary;
- communicating with and consulting developer teams on architectural and high-level coding decisions;
- constantly improving as a team member, sharing knowledge and helping others grow.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- 3+ years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- 2+ years experience of planning and implementation of development strategy for large systems;
- good knowledge in PHP or other programming languages;
- knowledge in working with frameworks, solving complexity with OOP and SOLID principles;
- experience with distributed systems, high traffic, big data and asynchronous processing.
Some of the technologies that we use daily:
- PHP 7, Symfony framework, PHPUnit;
- React, Webpack, Jest;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible;
- experience with these can give bonus points, but it is not required – we provide the time, tools and resources needed for learning all the necessary technologies, methodologies and conventions. You can read more about the way we do things in our engineering blog.
It is worth being a Paysera employee because of:
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance;
- internal and external training and learning courses and conferences;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), games nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters which can be used for work/ leisure;
- free drinks and healthy snacks.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Senior PHP Developer / System Architect Vilnius" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 3000 to 5700 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).