Senior PHP Developer Vilniuje
You will be responsible for:
- working in a multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- proactively engaging in the planning, design, implementation and support of Paysera products;
- following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;
- constantly improving as a developer and a team member, sharing knowledge and helping other team members grow.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- 3+ years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- good knowledge of PHP or other programming languages (we're still looking for a PHP developer, but it's ok if you're willing to switch from Java, C# or any other language);
- knowledge in working with frameworks, solving complexity with OOP and SOLID principles;
- a mindset of always combining your code with unit or functional tests.
Technologijos, kurias naudojame kasdien:
- PHP 7, Symfony framework, PHPUnit;
- React, Webpack, Jest;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible;
- experience with these can give bonus points, but it is not required – we provide the time, tools and resources needed for learning all the necessary technologies, methodologies and conventions. You can read more about the way we do things in our engineering blog (https://paysera.engineering/about/).
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- working hours: every other Saturday and Sunday (on other days you will have a flexible schedule);
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays :) )
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Senior PHP Developer Vilnius" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.