Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims, norintiems augti ir tobulėti.
Head of Risk Management
You will be responsible for:
- managing all material risks of the institution (operational, liquidity, market, etc.);
- assessing partners and limits, developing systems;
- controlling investment limits;
- controlling partner funds transfer;
- participating in the most important investigations of the institution's risk incidents and providing conclusions;
- assessing and keeping a log of operational incidents;
- participating in Risk Committee meetings;
- collecting, accumulating, analysing and summarizing information on the risks faced by the institution;
- preparing quarterly reports on operational incidents;
- consulting employees of the institution on compliance and enforcement issues;
- submitting proposals for effective and targeted implementation of risk management measures to CEO.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- intrinsic motivation;
- knowledge of the electronic money and payment market and the competitive environment, as well as the ability to analyse it;
- experience in risk management;
- university degree;
- excellent knowledge of English.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- free drinks and healthy snacks;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject „Head of risk management“ to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.