Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims norintiems augti ir tobulėti.
You will be responsible for:
- Candidate screening, organization and execution of interviews (attracting candidates, building employer image, preparing job advertisements, planning meetings, conducting interviews with candidates, and preparing reports).
- Administration of the database of candidates.
- Other tasks specified by the HR department (documentation management, event organization, and improvement of employer onboarding process).
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- Higher education (preferably in personnel management, labor law or psychology).
- Work experience in recruitment.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Focus on results, ability to solve problems.
It is worth being a Paysera employee, because of:
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject „Recruitment Specialist“ to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.