Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
Quality Assurance Engineer
You will be responsible for:
- assuring quality of Paysera and related systems;
- creating and preparing test cases, selecting data for testing;
- creating and executing automated tests;
- analyzing test results, providing information to the project team and the management.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- experience in website testing;
- extensive knowledge of testing processes and tools;
- technical skills in test automation;
- extensive knowledge of client-service architecture;
- passion for quality and product creation.
It's great if you also have:
- experience in API/service testing;
- experience in performance, load, security, usability testing;
- experience in mobile application testing;
- knowledge of HTTP protocol and REST API principles;
- experience in working with Linux/Unix systems;
- experience in programming with PHP.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external trainings and learning courses, conferences, books;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- free drinks and healthy snacks;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Quality Assurance Engineer Kaunas" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.