Quality Assurance Engineer
You will be responsible for:
- assuring quality of Paysera and related systems;
- creating and preparing test cases, selecting data for testing;
- creating and executing automated tests;
- analyzing test results, providing information to the project team and the management.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- experience in website testing;
- extensive knowledge of testing processes and tools;
- technical skills in test automation;
- extensive knowledge of client-service architecture;
- passion for quality and product creation.
It's great if you also have:
- experience in API/service testing;
- experience in performance, load, security, usability testing;
- experience in mobile application testing;
- knowledge of HTTP protocol and REST API principles;
- experience in working with Linux/Unix systems;
- experience in programming with PHP.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters, which can be used for work/leisure time;
- free drinks and healthy snacks;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Quality Assurance Engineer" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 610 to 4500 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).