Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
Quality Assurance EngineerWorkplace: Vilnius
You will be responsible for:
- assuring quality of Paysera and related systems;
- creating and preparing test cases, selecting data for testing;
- creating and executing automated tests;
- analyzing test results, providing information to the project team and the management.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- experience in website testing;
- extensive knowledge of testing processes and tools;
- technical skills in test automation;
- extensive knowledge of client-service architecture;
- passion for quality and product creation.
It's great if you also have:
- experience in API/service testing;
- experience in performance, load, security, usability testing;
- experience in mobile application testing;
- knowledge of HTTP protocol and REST API principles;
- experience in working with Linux/Unix systems;
- experience in programming with PHP.
It's worth being a Paysera employee, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- professional training and internships in Lithuania and abroad;
- life and health insurance;
- preferred equipment and software for work purposes;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- young and joyful team, fun entertainment with colleagues.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Quality Assurance Engineer" to the email email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.