You will be responsible for:
- participating as a key member within an Agile team of developers and QA’s to meet committed sprint timelines;
- planning and prioritizing the product feature backlog to ensure that the scrum team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories;
- providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- leading planning of the product release plans and setting expectation for delivery of new functionalities;
- researching and analyzing market, the users, and the roadmap for the product;
- following our competitors and the industry;
- keeping abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends;
- defining the product vision and roadmap;
- planning releases;
- identifying market and customer needs;
- performing detailed requirements analysis;
- anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- at least 2 years of experience in managing, creating, developing IT products / projects;
- intrinsic motivation;
- strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- teamwork skills;
- good knowledge of English.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance;
- internal and external training and learning courses and conferences;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), games nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters which can be used for work/ leisure;
- free drinks and healthy snacks.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Product owner" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 1400 to 2800 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).