Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
You will be responsible for:
- participating as a key member within an Agile team of developers and QA’s to meet committed sprint timelines;
- planning and prioritizing the product feature backlog to ensure that the scrum team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories;
- providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- leading planning of the product release plans and setting expectation for delivery of new functionalities;
- researching and analyzing market, the users, and the roadmap for the product;
- following our competitors and the industry;
- keeping abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends;
- defining the product vision and roadmap;
- planning releases;
- identifying market and customer needs;
- performing detailed requirements analysis;
- anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- at least 2 years of experience in managing, creating, developing IT products / projects;
- intrinsic motivation;
- strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- teamwork skills;
- good knowledge of English.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays :) );
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject „Product owner“ to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.