„Paysera LT“ nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
Head of Business DevelopmentWorkplace: Vilnius
You will be responsible for:
- managing the company's development process;
- working with banks, currencies and routing other systems;
- necessary infrastructure development in other countries (for franchisees);
- coordinating processes related to servicing credit cards;
- searching for new partners and payment services across the markets of various countries;
- coordinating integration processes for new partners;
- maintaining liaison with existing partners;
- representing the institution in international exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other events related to the development of the services and partners.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- intrinsic motivation and strategic thinking;
- experience working in FINANCE;
- at least 3 years of experience in sales or business development;
- excellent knowledge of English;
- good communication skills;
- presentable appearance;
- responsible, goal-driven, result-oriented;
- businesslike, proactive and flexible;
- driving license.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays :) )
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.