Junior PHP programmer - consultant
You will be responsible for:
- creating plugins for various CMS and adapting them to the latest versions;
- extracting information from databases according to unique tasks;
- consulting clients on issues related to service installation.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- experience with PHP, object-oriented programming;
- knowledge of SQL;
- good knowledge of English language;
It's great if you also have:
- knowledge of REST API;
- experience with OAuth2;
- knowledge of content management systems (wordpress, joomla, drupal, etc.);
- experience with e-commerce systems (PrestaShop, OpenCart, etc.);
- knowledge of Russian language;
- experience working with payment systems.
It's worth being a Paysera employee, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- preferred equipment and software for work purposes;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- young and joyful team, fun entertainment with colleagues.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Junior PHP programmer - consultant" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.