Middle/Senior PHP programmer
You will be responsible for:
- implementing assigned programming tasks;
- thorough testing of your work with regard to safety and functionality;
- work with most innovative financial solutions in Paysera system.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- not only good team-playing skills, but also your ability to figure out tasks and find solutions independently;
- your ability to not only perform a task strictly according to the description, but also to understand how it can be done even better;
- orientation towards the quality and maintenance of the code;
- not only the understanding of what OOP is, but also the ability to apply it – knowing that Design Patterns have nothing to do with designers;
- your ability to analyze and understand the operation even of large and complex systems;
- at least one-year experience with PHP language and at least 3 years of programming experience;
- knowledge that PHP is not limited to namespaces, but has generators, as well;
- experience with at least one PHP framework;
- knowledge of good practices without the need to reinvent the wheel;
- experience with not only writing Unit tests, but also writing a code which may be tested.
It's worth being a Paysera employee, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- professional training and internships in Lithuania and abroad;
- life and health insurance;
- preferred equipment and software for work purposes;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- young and joyful team, fun entertainment with colleagues.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Middle/Senior PHP programmer" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.