Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims, norintiems augti ir tobulėti.
Senior PHP Developer in Kaunas
You will be responsible for:
- working in a multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- proactively engaging in the planning, design, implementation and support of Paysera products;
- following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;
- constantly improving as a developer and a team member, sharing knowledge and helping other team members grow.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- 3+ years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- good knowledge of PHP or other programming languages (we're still looking for a PHP developer, but it's ok if you're willing to switch from Java, C# or any other language);
- knowledge in working with frameworks, solving complexity with OOP and SOLID principles;
- a mindset of always combining your code with unit or functional tests.
Some of the technologies that we use daily:
- PHP 7, Symfony framework, PHPUnit;
- React, Webpack, Jest;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible;
- experience with these can give bonus points, but it is not required – we provide the time, tools and resources needed for learning all the necessary technologies, methodologies and conventions. You can read more about the way we do things in our engineering blog .
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external trainings and learning courses, conferences, books;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- free drinks and healthy snacks;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Senior PHP developer Kaunas" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.