"Paysera LT" is constantly growing. The company is open for young talented people.
Mid Level PHP Developer KauneWorkplace: Kaunas
You will be responsible for:
- working in a multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- participating in the planning, design, implementation and support of Paysera products;
- following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;
- constantly improving as a developer and a team member, and sharing knowledge with other team members.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- 1+ years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- 3+ years of work experience as a developer;
- good knowledge of PHP or other programming languages (we're still looking for a PHP developer, but it's ok if you're willing to switch from Java, C# or any other language).
Some of the technologies that we use daily:
- PHP 7, Symfony framework, PHPUnit;
- React, Webpack, Jest;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible;
- experience with these can give bonus points, but it is not required – we provide the time, tools and resources needed for learning all the necessary technologies, methodologies and conventions. You can read more about the way we do things in our engineering blog (https://paysera.engineering/about/).
It's worth being a Paysera employee because of:
- internal and external trainings and learning cources, conferences, books;
- workations (http://tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues (https://www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject „Mid Level PHP Developer Kaunas“ to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.