QA Engineering Lead
You will be responsible for:
- supervising other quality assurance specialists:
- providing guidance, setting goals, objectives and responsibilities for the team;
- communicating the vision to the team, creating solutions based on best practices;
- solving day-to-day problems;
- recruiting and mentoring new members of QA.
- working with other QA specialists on technical low-level tasks, when needed:
- writing automated functional tests for the system;
- reviewing automation codes of your team members;
- sharing ideas on best practices;
- sharing insights regarding technical solutions with developers;
- testing features manually.
- ensuring quality of the systems and related infrastructure:
- working with developers, quality assurance specialists and other managers on process improvements;
- adhering to rules and procedures applied to QA, when needed;
- interacting with the infrastructure responsible or related to QA, such as CI/CD systems;
- planning and introducing new features into the process, e.g. testing more aspects (performance, security, etc.);
- further automation, better test performance;
- keeping track of important quality indicators and assisting other teams in improving the overall quality of products.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- at least 5 years of experience in testing and 2 years of experience in managing QA processes;
- team management skills;
- communication and problem solving skills;
- analytical and systemic thinking;
- attention to details and orientation towards results;
- strong technical experience in QA background and test automation.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance;
- internal and external training and learning courses and conferences;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), games nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters which can be used for work/ leisure;
- free drinks and healthy snacks.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "QA Engineering Lead" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 2500 to 4200 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).