„Paysera LT“ nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
Visi įmonės skelbimai
You will be responsible for:
- supervising other quality assurance specialists:
- providing guidance, setting goals, objectives and responsibilities for the team;
- communicating the vision to the team, creating solutions based on best practices;
- solving day-to-day problems;
- recruiting and mentoring new members of QA.
- working with other QA specialists on technical low-level tasks, when needed:
- writing automated functional tests for the system;
- reviewing automation codes of your team members;
- sharing ideas on best practices;
- sharing insights regarding technical solutions with developers;
- testing features manually.
- ensuring quality of the systems and related infrastructure:
- working with developers, quality assurance specialists and other managers on process improvements;
- adhering to rules and procedures applied to QA, when needed;
- interacting with the infrastructure responsible or related to QA, such as CI/CD systems;
- planning and introducing new features into the process, e.g. testing more aspects (performance, security, etc.);
- further automation, better test performance;
- keeping track of important quality indicators and assisting other teams in improving the overall quality of products.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- at least 5 years of experience in testing and 2 years of experience in managing QA processes;
- team management skills;
- communication and problem solving skills;
- analytical and systemic thinking;
- attention to details and orientation towards results;
- strong technical experience in QA background and test automation.
It's worth becoming a Paysera employee, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- professional training in Lithuania and abroad;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- young and joyful team, fun entertainment with colleagues.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Quality manager" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.