Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims, norintiems augti ir tobulėti.
Junior QA tester
You will be responsible for:
- assuring quality of Paysera and related systems;
- analyzing system requirements and the product;
- creating and preparing test cases, selecting data for testing;
- creating automated tests;
- testing mobile applications (iOS, Android) and web applications;
- registering, controlling and verifying errors.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- higher education in IT (or a last year student);
- good knowledge of English language;
- good computer skills;
- analytic thinking, attention to details, diligence and responsibility;
- basic knowledge of programming;
- teamwork skills.
It's great if you also have:
- work experience in website testing;
- knowledge of testing processes and tools (at least the basics);
- experience in testing mobile applications;
- experience in working with Linux/Unix systems;
- experience in programming with PHP.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external trainings and learning courses, conferences, books;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- free drinks and healthy snacks;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Junior QA tester Kaunas" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.