Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
Junior QA tester
You will be responsible for:
- assuring quality of Paysera and related systems;
- analyzing system requirements and the product;
- creating and preparing test cases, selecting data for testing;
- creating automated tests;
- testing mobile applications (iOS, Android) and web applications;
- registering, controlling and verifying errors.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- higher education in IT (or a last year student);
- good knowledge of English language;
- good computer skills;
- analytic thinking, attention to details, diligence and responsibility;
- basic knowledge of programming;
- teamwork skills.
It's great if you also have:
- work experience in website testing;
- knowledge of testing processes and tools (at least the basics);
- experience in testing mobile applications;
- experience in working with Linux/Unix systems;
- experience in programming with PHP.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays :) )
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.