Junior QA tester
You will be responsible for:
- assuring quality of Paysera and related systems;
- analyzing system requirements and the product;
- creating and preparing test cases, selecting data for testing;
- creating automated tests;
- testing mobile applications (iOS, Android) and web applications;
- registering, controlling and verifying errors.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- higher education in IT (or a last year student);
- good knowledge of English language;
- good computer skills;
- analytic thinking, attention to details, diligence and responsibility;
- basic knowledge of programming;
- teamwork skills.
It's great if you also have:
- work experience in website testing;
- knowledge of testing processes and tools (at least the basics);
- experience in testing mobile applications;
- experience in working with Linux/Unix systems;
- experience in programming with PHP.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance;
- internal and external training and learning courses and conferences;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), games nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters which can be used for work/ leisure;
- free drinks and healthy snacks.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Junior QA tester" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 900 to 1450 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).