Junior PHP developer
You will be responsible for multiple banking products and will be:
- working in a multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);/li>
- participating in the planning, design, implementation and support of Paysera products;/li>
- following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;/li>
- constantly improving as a developer and a team member, and sharing knowledge with other team members.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- 1+ years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- knowledge of REST API;
- good knowledge of PHP or other programming languages (we're still looking for a PHP developer, but it's ok if you're willing to switch from Java, C# or any other language).
It's great if you also have:
- PHP 7, Symfony framework, PHPUnit;
- React, Webpack, Jest;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
What are the benefits of working at Paysera?
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- we will send you to internal and external training and learning courses and conferences;
- of course, you will have the opportunity to realise your ideas at an internationally fast-growing company (we are a Fintech company, after all);
- speaking of fun times with fun colleagues – we spend lots of time together and play table football (foosball), basketball, video games, and board games. We also have movie nights and various team building events (you can see this on our Instagram #We_are_Paysera);
- we have multiple electric scooters, which can be used for work/leisure time;
- we enjoy free drinks and healthy snacks every day;
- you will also have accident insurance, just in case something happens during all this fun time together.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Junior PHP developer" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 900 to 1600 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).