„Paysera LT“ nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
Junior PHP programmer
You will be responsible for:
- implementing assigned programming tasks;
- thorough testing of your work;
- work with financial management systems.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- experience in programming with PHP;
- experience in object-oriented programming;
- teamwork skills;
- wish to improve, interest in newest programming tendencies.
It's great if you also have:
- experience with at least one PHP framework;
- knowledge of automated tests;
- knowledge of REST API;
- knowledge of other programming language.
It's worth being a Paysera employee, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- professional training and internships in Lithuania and abroad;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- young and joyful team, fun entertainment with colleagues.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Junior PHP programmer" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.