Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims, norintiems augti ir tobulėti.
Junior PHP programmer
You will be responsible for:
- realization of the given programming tasks;
- creating plugins for various CMS and adapting them to the latest versions;
- work with financial management systems.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- experience with PHP, object-oriented programming;
- knowledge of SQL;
- good knowledge of English language;
- teamwork skills.
It's great if you also have:
- knowledge of REST API;
- experience with at least one PHP framework;
- knowledge of content management systems (wordpress, joomla, etc.);
- experience with e-commerce systems (PrestaShop, OpenCart, etc.);
- experience with other programming languages.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays :) )
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Junior PHP programmer" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.