You will be responsible for:
- designing and developing mobile applications "Paysera", "Paysera Tickets", and "Paysera Retailers";
- thorough testing of your work with regard to safety and functionality;
- work only with most innovative financial solutions in Paysera system.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- experience in programming with Swift & iOS SDK;
- 2-years experience with other programming languages;
- wish to improve, interest in newest programming tendencies;
- knowledge of popular tools, libraries (Realm, RxSwift, Firebase, Swinject etc.);
- knowledge of UI/UX practices.
It's great if you also have:
- experience with large-scope projects;
- experience in A/B testing;
- experience working with animation;
- experience in testing an application automatically;
- experience with the use of REST API;
- knowledge of other programming languages.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance;
- internal and external training and learning courses and conferences;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), games nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters which can be used for work/ leisure;
- free drinks and healthy snacks.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "IOS developer Kaunas" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 1000 to 5800 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).