Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims.
Workplace: Vilnius, Kaunas
You will be responsible for:
- designing and developing mobile applications "Paysera", "Paysera Tickets", and "Paysera Retailers";
- thorough testing of your work with regard to safety and functionality;
- work only with most innovative financial solutions in Paysera system.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- 1-year experience programming with Swift;
- 2-years experience using iOS SDK;
- 2-years experience with other programming languages;
- wish to improve, interest in newest programming tendencies;
- knowledge of UI/UX practices.
It's great if you also have:
- experience with large-scope projects;
- experience in A/B testing;
- experience working with animation;
- experience with React Native;
- experience in testing an application automatically;
- experience with the use of REST API;
- knowledge of popular tools, libraries (Realm, Firebase, pop, Crashlytics, Typhoon. etc.);
- knowledge of other programming languages.
It's worth being a Paysera employee, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- professional training and internships in Lithuania and abroad;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- young and joyful team, fun entertainment with colleagues.