You will be responsible for:
- programming of functional components using React library;
- creating pages by applying programmed components;
- reviewing codes created by other team members;
- improving functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and programmers.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- not being afraid of REST API;
- knowledge of React library, but not too attached to it;
- ability to tell the difference between ES5 and ES6;
- knowledge of Unit test;
- knowledge of good frontend practices and tools;
- ability to turn wireframe/mockup into code using not only JS, but also your HTML5 knowledge;
- knowledge of good UX practices;
- experience with large-scope projects;
- willingness to improve your skills individually.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance;
- internal and external training and learning courses and conferences;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), games nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters which can be used for work/ leisure;
- free drinks and healthy snacks.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 1000 to 4200 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).