Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims, norintiems augti ir tobulėti.
Workplace: Vilnius, Kaunas
You will be responsible for:
- programming of functional components using React library;
- creating pages by applying programmed components;
- reviewing codes created by other team members;
- improving functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and programmers.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- not being afraid of REST API;
- knowledge of React library, but not too attached to it;
- ability to tell the difference between ES5 and ES6;
- knowledge of Unit test;
- knowledge of good frontend practices and tools;
- ability to turn wireframe/mockup into code using not only JS, but also your HTML5 knowledge;
- knowledge of good UX practices;
- experience with large-scope projects;
- willingness to improve your skills individually.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- free drinks and healthy snacks;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.