Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims.
You will be responsible for:
- programming of functional components based on the AngularJS framework;
- creating pages by applying programmed components;
- reviewing codes created by other team members;
- improving functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and programmers.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- understanding what HTTP/HTTP2 is;
- not being afraid of REST API;
- knowledge of AngularJS framework, but also a belief that ReactJS is better;
- ability to tell the difference between ES2015 and ES6;
- not being afraid of such words like Redux, Lodash, RxJS;
- knowledge of Unit test;
- knowledge of good frontend practices and tools;
- ability to turn wireframe/mockup into code using not only JS, but also your CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge;
- experience with large-scope projects;
- willingness to improve your skills individually.
It's worth being a Paysera employee, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- professional training and internships in Lithuania and abroad;
- best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- young and joyful team, fun entertainment with colleagues.