Darbo vieta: Vilnius
You will be responsible for:
- working together with developers to design and develop Business Intelligence solutions;
- building processes for data collection and analysis, which would enable knowledge discovery, insights and decision-making;
- writing queries and scripts for data collection and analysis when needed;
- making recommendations based on data analysis, collaborating and providing guidance on data collection, decision making, identification of trends and patterns;
- creating data dashboards, visualizations and reports for stakeholders.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- strong skills in maths and analytical algorithms;
- good programming skills in at least one language (like Python, PHP, Java, etc) and experience with or knowledge of Big Data analysis tools (like Spark, Hadoop, Hive or cloud-based);
- experience with relational and NoSQL databases;
- at least 2 years of experience in data analysis and/or engineering;
- experience in machine learning or deep learning frameworks would be a plus;
- a university degree in Maths, Statistics, Software Engineering or something similar would also be a plus.
It is worth being a Paysera employee because of:
- in each case salary is agreed individually taking into account the candidate's competence;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance;
- internal and external training and learning courses and conferences;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), games nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- electric scooters which can be used for work/ leisure;
- free drinks and healthy snacks.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Data Engineer" to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 1400 to 2500 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).