Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira jauniems ir gabiems asmenims.
Data EngineerDarbo vieta: Vilnius
You will be responsible for:
- working together with developers to design and develop Business Intelligence solutions;
- building processes for data collection and analysis, which would enable knowledge discovery, insights and decision-making;
- writing queries and scripts for data collection and analysis when needed;
- making recommendations based on data analysis, collaborating and providing guidance on data collection, decision making, identification of trends and patterns;
- creating data dashboards, visualizations and reports for stakeholders.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
- strong skills in maths and analytical algorithms;
- good programming skills in at least one language (like Python, PHP, Java, etc) and experience with or knowledge of Big Data analysis tools (like Spark, Hadoop, Hive or cloud-based);
- experience with relational and NoSQL databases;
- at least 2 years of experience in data analysis and/or engineering;
- experience in machine learning or deep learning frameworks would be a plus;
- a university degree in Maths, Statistics, Software Engineering or something similar would also be a plus.
It's worth being a Paysera employee because of:
- internal and external trainings and learning cources, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights, various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays);
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.