Paysera nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims, norintiems augti ir tobulėti.
Workplace: Vilnius, Kaunas
You will be responsible for:
- designing and developing mobile applications "Paysera", "Paysera Tickets", and "Paysera Retailers";
- thorough testing of your work with regard to safety and functionality;
- work only with most innovative financial solutions in Paysera system.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- 1-year experience of programming on Java Android platform;
- experience with Kotlin, Kotlin Coroutines;
- knowledge of popular tools, libraries (Realm, Firebase, Dagger, RxJava, Conductor etc.);
- knowledge of UI/UX practices.
It's great if you also have:
- experience with REST API;
- experience working with large-scope projects;
- experience in A/B testing;
- experience working with animations;
- experience in testing an application automatically;
- an application created according to Material Design principles.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- perfect time with perfect colleagues – table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events, We_are_Paysera;
- free drinks and healthy snacks;
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Android developer" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.