„Paysera LT“ nuolatos plečiasi. Įmonė yra atvira visiems asmenims.
Workplace: Vilnius, Kaunas
You will be responsible for:
- designing and developing mobile applications "Paysera", "Paysera Tickets", and "Paysera Retailers";
- thorough testing of your work with regard to safety and functionality;
- work only with most innovative financial solutions in Paysera system.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- 1-year experience of programming on Java Android platform;
- 2-years experience of working with other programming languages;
- wish to improve, taking interest in newest programming tendencies;
- knowledge of UI/UX practices.
It's great if you also have:
- experience with REST API;
- experience with Kotlin, Anko;
- experience working with large-scope projects;
- experience in A/B testing;
- experience working with animations;
- experience with React Native;
- experience in testing an application automatically;
- an application created according to Material Design principles;
- knowledge of popular tools, libraties (Realm, Firebase, Crashlytics, Dagger, Conductor. etc.).
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays :) )
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.