Quality Assurance Engineer
Workplace: Lithuania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Bangladesh, the Philippines, Belarus, Russia
You will be responsible for:
- writing automation tests and manually testing Paysera products;
- taking various initiatives to reach and maintain the quality of the team's products;
- following and contributing to quality assurance best-practices;
- constantly improving as a professional and a team member, sharing knowledge, and helping other team members grow;
- contributing to the overall QA process with the goal to ensure the best quality for our users.
What we expect:
- 1+ years of experience in the IT field;
- experience with at least one automation framework (e.g. Selenium, Codeception, Cypress, etc.);
- good knowledge of testing practices, tools, and frameworks;
- good knowledge of the HTTP protocol and RESTful API design principles;
- the ability to analyse functionality and effectively find testing paths that could potentially break that functionality.
You can read more about the technologies we use and the way we do things on our engineering blog.
What we offer:
- excellent work conditions – flexible working hours, separate workspaces for teams, possibility to work from home;
- conditions for continued growth and professional development;
- a professional and supportive team;
- healthy snacks and drinks every day to boost your productivity;
- company e-scooters for work and leisure use;
- gym facilities, table tennis, foosball, VR, and other fun benefits.
You will be asked to complete a task, which will be rewarded if completed successfully.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "Quality Assurance Engineer Kaunas" to the email address [email protected]. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 1000 to 3500 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).