Workplace: Lithuania, the Philippines
You will be responsible for:
- designing and developing the mobile applications 'Paysera' and 'Paysera Tickets';
- thorough testing of your work regarding safety and functionality;
- working only with the most innovative financial solutions in the Paysera system;
- contributing to our work atmosphere and culture.
What we expect:
- 1 year experience programming with Swift;
- 2 years experience using the iOS SDK;
- any experience in working with other programming languages (would be a plus);
- experience writing clean maintainable code, we value beautifully written code;
- knowledge of popular tools, libraries (Realm, RxSwift, Firebase, Swinject, etc.);
- knowledge of UI/UX practices;
- wish to improve, interest in newest programming practices;
- experience working with large-scale projects, animation, and use of the REST API (would be a plus);
- experience in testing an application automatically and A/B testing (would be a plus).
What we offer:
- excellent work conditions – flexible working hours, separate workspaces for teams, possibility to work from home;
- conditions for continued growth and professional development;
- a professional and supportive team;
- healthy snacks and drinks every day to boost your productivity;
- company e-scooters for work and leisure use;
- gym facilities, table tennis, foosball, VR, and other fun benefits.
You will be asked to complete a task, which will be rewarded if completed successfully.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "iOS Developer Kaunas" to the email address [email protected]. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.
In compliance with the legislation, we would like to indicate that for the present position we are willing to offer a monthly salary from 1200 to 5800 EUR gross. The exact amount depends on the experience, education, and competences of the future employee and acquisition of the established goals (if applicable).