Paysera continuously expands. The company is open for young and bright individuals.
You will be responsible for:
- implementation of assigned programming tasks;
- thorough testing of completed tasks in terms of safety and functionality;
- work only with most innovative financial solutions in Paysera system.
We hope for your inner motivation and:
- not only good team-playing skills, but also your ability to figure out tasks and find solutions independently;
- your ability to not only perform a task strictly according to the description, but also to understand how it can be done even better;
- orientation towards the quality and maintenance of the code
- not only the understanding of what OOP is, but also the ability to apply it – knowing that Design Patterns have nothing to do with designers;
- your ability to analyze and understand the operation of large and complex systems;
- at least one-year experience with PHP language and at least 3 years of programming experience;
- knowledge that PHP is not limited to namespaces, but has generators as well;
- experience with at least one PHP framework – knowledge of good practices without the need to reinvent the wheel;
- experience with not only writing Unit tests, but also writing a code which can be tested.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- flexible working hours;
- professional training and internships in Lithuania and abroad;
- best advice and lessons from experienced colleagues;
- healthy snacks and fresh fruit during office hours;
- young and fun team and regular recreational activities.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV with the subject "IOS programmer" to the email address email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be informed, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.