Paysera is continuously expanding. The company is open to all individuals.
You will be responsible for:
- programming of functional components based on the AngularJS framework;
- creating pages by applying programmed components;
- reviewing codes created by other team members;
- improving functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and programmers.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- understanding what HTTP/HTTP2 is;
- not being afraid of REST API;
- knowledge of AngularJS framework, but also belief that ReactJS is better;
- ability to tell the difference between ES2015 and ES6;
- not being afraid of such words like Redux, Lodash, RxJS;
- knowledge of Unit test;
- knowledge of good frontend practices and tools;
- ability to turn wireframe/mockup into code using not only JS, but also your CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge;
- experience with large-scope projects;
- willingness to improve your skills individually.
It is worth becoming an employee of Paysera, because of:
- internal and external training and learning courses, conferences, books;
- the opportunity to realize your ideas at an international fast-growing company;
- workations (www.tiny.cc/mfe73y);
- perfect time with perfect colleagues - table football (foosball), basketball, console, board games Thursdays, movie nights and various team building events (www.instagram.com/we_are_paysera/);
- free drinks and healthy snacks (except cheat Fridays :) )
- flexible working hours;
- accident insurance.